Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

000webhost.com Review

XypniX

Noobie
Jan 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm looking for hosting for free (free = $ 0) until finally I was interested in 000webhost.com. Have you ever tried it? What do you think about 000webhost.com, please share your experience here, everything about this hosting, good or bad experience, especially the speed server.
I need it before I make my decision. ;)

Thanks & regards.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for hosting for free (free = $ 0) until finally I was interested in 000webhost.com. Have you ever tried it? What do you think about 000webhost.com, please share your experience here, everything about this hosting, good or bad experience, especially the speed server.

Thanks & regards.
000Webhost was trash before a year but now they have a pretty great user interface with php7 support. Filemanager is also great in fact this is would be the best free host available yet. But no free hosting can be trusted because if they find that your site is not fit for their policies they can simply delete our entire data without our knowledge.

Reactions: XypniX

Thanks & regards.
use hostinger,its free else host on github like this PhenexOS ,TheTwoGuys
for free domains go ahead to dot.tk

Wordpress is shit from ages, i never do from wordpress and that one is dynamic one, hostinger gives php support too
I have only tried WordPress there and my experience at hostinger is bad. I don't recommend using free hosts but if anyone ask to say i have 2 suggestions,
ByteHost and 000webhost .
I tried 000web a month before and they have improved a lot from what they where before. Now they offer php7 support, a supper modern file manager, simple cpanel and more.

I have only tried WordPress there and my experience at hostinger is bad. I don't recommend using free hosts but if anyone ask to say i have 2 suggestions,
ByteHost and 000webhost .
I tried 000web a month before and they have improved a lot from what they where before. Now they offer php7 support, a supper modern file manager, simple cpanel and more.
but u cant connect ur own domain on it for free i suppose

Reactions: pr0ph3t and XypniX
Please consider that now 000web has been acquired by Hostinger. Cause I notice that now 000web shows that it's powered by Hostinger.
Yeah, i noticed and 000web will go down again. One thing i don't like about Hostinger is that they show Ads wherever possible and claim to show ads. Like if you reached you daily hit limit then they will redirect your site to an ad till the next day.