Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

19 inch dual monitor setup or Utra wide ?

Single 30 inch or dual 30 inch is my dream cause 19 inch is too small and ultra wide is only good for productivity. If you wanna watch a movie in ultra wide then it will be too stretched.

Single 30 inch or dual 30 inch is my dream cause 19 inch is too small and ultra wide is only good for productivity. If you wanna watch a movie in ultra wide then it will be too stretched.
There is a point. Ultrawide is lot useful for content creators cause they can use the timeline more easily without any bezels interfering.

i would go with a triple display setup :) you can get hp 2009m pretty cheap or old used hd laptop screens (with converter) that can be mounted on a homemade stand with very good results.

19inch? Seriously!! Who would get a 19inch monitor now anyway?
not a 19" monitor, but a multi 19" monitor setup, and basically a lot of ppl who want more workspace with as few investment as possible.
17o8icodv9zkzjpg.jpg

or this
15xquyd.jpg

hp 2009m lcd monitor 884420327684 | eBay
$10 USD monitors, each with its own built in stereo speakers, so with the right sound card/audio system you can get a pretty good immersive triple screen system for under 50 bucks, with good resolution, durability and performance. :) but everyone has his o her own opinion and overall priority list, i tend to go with more functionality than aesthetics, and many ppl like me use these kinds of setups daily. Still i know its not for everyone and other prefer a clean ultra-wide monitor, there's always something for everyone n.n

Reactions: pr0ph3t
not a 19" monitor, but a multi 19" monitor setup, and basically a lot of ppl who want more workspace with as few investment as possible.
17o8icodv9zkzjpg.jpg

or this
15xquyd.jpg

hp 2009m lcd monitor 884420327684 | eBay
$10 USD monitors, each with its own built in stereo speakers, so with the right sound card/audio system you can get a pretty good immersive triple screen system for under 50 bucks, with good resolution, durability and performance. :) but everyone has his o her own opinion and overall priority list, i tend to go with more functionality than aesthetics, and many ppl like me use these kinds of setups daily. Still i know its not for everyone and other prefer a clean ultra-wide monitor, there's always something for everyone n.n
Wow this looks good!

Reactions: shiku316
I'd say it depends what you're planning on doing. Gaming with 2 monitors is nigh impossible in my experience - you really need 3 for it to work properly, or else your main point of interest is sort of 'between' the two monitors. Try shooting a guy when you have to place him off the edge of both monitors to get him in your crosshairs... not happening! 2 Monitors is great for software applications that have a busy interface though, so if you're like me and use video editing and animation software, 2 monitors can be very useful - one monitor for tools and panels, and one for video output. That said, 19" isn't very big, so depending on the ultra wide option, I may go for that instead.

Reactions: shiku316