Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

$500 PC Upgrade - Need Advice

YoungJaaron

Registered
Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys,

I've recently run into a bit of cash, and I'm looking to use a portion of it to upgrade my PC. I'm wondering what you all would suggest upgrading.
The computer is used for gaming and video editing, so it does take on a pretty big load sometimes. I've only run into speed issues a few times, particularly when editing films, so I may not even want to upgrade the parts themselves, but just work on the look of the build.

In terms of look, I'm wanting to make a blue/black build, I'd rather not use blue LEDs, but more white to highlight the individual components. Water cooling is something I'm interested in, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it (change my mind), and I wouldn't even know where to start.
Anyways, what do you think I should do? I have a $500 budget (flexible), and I'm ready to upgrade, whether it be components, water cooling, or cable management. Any tips about rearranging parts or cleaning up what I already have would be very helpful as well.

Thank you!

Parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/n47YWD20180701_163458.jpg

You can reroute the rear fan cables around the I/O shield. The cooler looks dead maybe change that and I would recommend a new case with PSU shroud so it look clean.

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts