Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A reliable, fast, secure and affordable web host for e-commerce?

XypniX

Noobie
Jan 14, 2017
This is what I'm looking for: a reliable, fast, SECURE and affordable web host for e-commerce.
I've considered Web Hosting Hub after doing some research but I came across reviews about them not really "secured" so I'm hesitant about signing up with them. This would be my first time to make an e-commerce site. I'd be starting small but I plan to scale up and make multiple e-commerce sites eventually.

Could anyone please suggest a good web host that meets all the criteria I have listed above?...

I would recommend using a cloud hosting like Digital Ocean. And stay away from hosting providers owned by EIG group like Bluehost, Hostgator etc as their support is worst i have seen.

Hi! I When you’re looking for the perfect ecommerce hosting provider, it’s best to choose based on the factors you value most
  • A2 Hosting – best all-around ecommerce hosting provider.
  • SiteGround – best for ecommerce features.
  • InMotion – best for ecommerce scalability.
  • Bluehost – best for uptime.
  • HostGator – best for help and support.
  • DreamHost – best for beginners.

Cloud hosting is better than other hosting. Cloud hosting is all about using a virtual server to host websites. In cloud hosting, your website is not hosted on a single machine. Instead, it is spread across multiple interconnected servers. All these servers are present in a virtual environment.

I suggest considering Devrim's managed cloud hosting service for your e-commerce website as it provides dependable, fast, and secure performance, all at a competitive price. Additionally, they offer round-the-clock support for any assistance you may need.

Accounts from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.