Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any safe and stable VPN to recommend for my trip to China??

Bianka21

Registered
Jan 6, 2022
Honestly, I didn't use VPN service hence I'm quite ignorant of that. But I will have to go on a business trip recently to China, is there any stable and secure VPN to recommend? I heard the internet censorship here is much than what I can imagine, so I need a VPN to protect myself and also use internet services normally..

Honestly, I didn't use VPN service hence I'm quite ignorant of that. But I will have to go on a business trip recently to China, is there any stable and secure VPN to recommend? I heard the internet censorship here is much than what I can imagine, so I need a VPN to protect myself and also use internet services normally..
ExpressVPN for super-fast speeds, Great dependability, and industry-leading security features, ExpressVPN is my #1 pick for China.

You may seriously consider purchasing usa proxies. If there are concerns about privacy, then you can set up a private or anonymous gateway that will hide information about the computer that made the initial request in every possible way (it will remove its IP address at least). They are used by both individuals who are tired of the surveillance of advertisers, and large corporations that do not want to put up with espionage from competitors, for example. Of course, this is not a panacea, but a proxy can solve the most primitive problems related to privacy.

Last edited:
ProtonVPN is blocked in china from 2019_Sept, not only protonVPN most of the VPN's are blocked in china by great firewall of china. 👍

Bianka21 Bianka21 Let us know if pandaVPN works in china !
Luckily, PandaVPN does work in China (I mainly use it to access social media to stay in touch with my family and some other sites for work). Since I'll be there for months, have already upgraded the membership to a longer period of time.

Reactions: IndhiraKumar
I'm probably too late with my advice, but I'll say this for future reference. You can use quality private proxies in almost any country and surf the Internet as if you were from another country. VPNs are very often blocked because one address is used by thousands of people. And a personal proxy address is given to one person, it's much more efficient and secure.

Sponsored