Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone know where I can get a windows product key for a good price?

littlewit

Dec 31, 2016
Hey hope your all having a great day! So I'm building my first PC and my final step is trying to find a windows product key but I really don't want to pay the full 120$ for home. Windows 8.1 or 10 are the only ones that I want. Can anyone tell me a website where I can buy a product key for a good price from a reputable seller?

Hey hope your all having a great day! So I'm building my first PC and my final step is trying to find a windows product key but I really don't want to pay the full 120$ for home. Windows 8.1 or 10 are the only ones that I want. Can anyone tell me a website where I can buy a product key for a good price from a reputable seller?
Hey there. This reply might be too late for you, but for others out there, I found a legit website which really amazed me for how cheap the prizes are. Here, you can buy cheap Windows 10 Home for only $95:

I used KMSpico and it worked perfectly fine in my pc. Just download and use it for FREE. It might or might not work for you but worth a shot if you have time.