Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASUS N550JK-CN090H Motherboard Damage/Fix

HermannKtt

Noobie
Feb 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a solution for 2 issues;

First is shown by picture 1 as there is a LCD connection pin on the motherboard just next to yellow circuit. I need to replace that. -- Where can I find the onboard connection pin ?

Second is shown by picture 2 as there is a small-black button which I do not know what is it for. It is back-side of the motherboard when you place in the laptop. -- What is the task of this small-black button ?

Any suggestions/ideas for these issues.

Thank You !

Niko.

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
    Pic1.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Pic2.JPG
    Pic2.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a solution for 2 issues;

First is shown by picture 1 as there is a LCD connection pin on the motherboard just next to yellow circuit. I need to replace that. -- Where can I find the onboard connection pin ?

Second is shown by picture 2 as there is a small-black button which I do not know what is it for. It is back-side of the motherboard when you place in the laptop. -- What is the task of this small-black button ?

Any suggestions/ideas for these issues.

Thank You !

Niko.

I haven't repaired laptop motherboards but with my previous experiences that clearly looks like a proprietary connector.

After having a search... I had 0 luck in finding a schematic for your laptop model. In earlier days (before 4 years) laptop used to have a BIOS reset switch switch which also acts as a reset switch... I think that smd switch should be for that purpose.

As there is no schematic, i think there is a pretty narrow chance that the replacement parts are available.

Reactions: pr0ph3t

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts