Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Wordpress Hosting

XypniX

Noobie
Jan 14, 2017
I've been reading reviews on all the websites, which provides the best wordpress hosting. Then I see Siteground is one which is on the top everywhere. So, I want to confirm here if this is of one the best hosting platform should I need to join them?

VPSCheap.net was founded back in mid 2010 with the idea of offering the best service for its price. We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS Hosting including Linux and Windows servers, as well as web hosting solutions
We thrive to provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all our customers 24/7

WordPress websites are the exclusive focus of WordPress hosting. It indicates that WordPress is the only application running on the servers. WordPress hosting is actually a much more broad concept. Hosts might be shared or dedicated under these arrangements. On top of that, WordPress hosting may be managed or unmanaged.
Advantages of WordPress Hosting:
  • Highly compatible with WordPress
  • Enhances the performance of WP websites.
  • To give developers a plug-and-play environment, WordPress is pre-installed.
  • Automatic WordPress updates to keep you up to date all the time.
  • Cloud-based hosting infrastructure that provides a very high level of scalability.
  • Automated backups using CodeGuard.

SiteGround is indeed a reputable hosting provider with many positive reviews from users. They offer managed WordPress hosting with a focus on performance, security, and customer support. If you are looking for another hosting service, my personal recommendation is Devrims WordPress Managed Hosting. A reliable option for WordPress hosting. They also offer a 6-day free trial. If you are satisfied, you can use the paid version and a staging URL is also provided.

Plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!