Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Calendar Appointment Recurrence

M99 Tech

Registered
Feb 10, 2021
I have created an appointment recurrence. Every Monday at 10 am is a product design meeting.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me with the following problems:

First I would like to change (edit) future events (instead of Monday at 10 am- lets say 11 am)
which is easy to do BUT I would like a way to keep the past times unchanged. So I can still search past appointments without them being overwritten.

Also, we have many team members who are involved in the meetings for months and then no longer involved and new members
who frequently arrive. Is there a way to automate it so that once a new employee is added or deleted they will be automatically
deleted or added to the appointment recurrence?

Perhaps there is a feature in Calendar that will do this or a 3rd party product that can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

What calendar do you use? I think, in this case, it would be better to use a simpler calendar, so you have more control over the information. Sometimes automated functions make things more difficult and not easier.
For instance, take a look at this august calendar. It’s simpler and more to the point than any other online service. You can customize each day cell there and then print it out. Printing the template and then filling it in by hand is also possible. It depends on what you prefer and what’s more comfortable for you. Try it and see for yourself.

Last edited:
What calendar do you use? I think, in this case, it would be better to use a simpler calendar, so you have more control over the information. Sometimes automated functions make things more difficult and not easier.
For instance, take a look at this august calendar. It’s simpler and more to the point than any other online service. You can customize each day cell there and then print it out. Printing the template and then filling it in by hand is also possible. It depends on what you prefer and what’s more comfortable for you. Try it and see for yourself.
spam link

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts