Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can someone help me? my iPhone drops in a pool

LeaKloss

Registered
Sep 29, 2018
The other day I dropped my iPhone X in a pool, it looked good at first, was turn on few hours and then black screen and not responding. Went to Apple store, they did diagnostic and said that there is nothing they can do(( ok, I can deal with it, but I wonder - is there any chance to extract info from it? I’m interested mostly in contacts and gallery.. (I didn’t have and iCloud acc with back up for anyone who may ask). Thank you in advance for you advises

The other day I dropped my iPhone X in a pool, it looked good at first, was turn on few hours and then black screen and not responding. Went to Apple store, they did diagnostic and said that there is nothing they can do(( ok, I can deal with it, but I wonder - is there any chance to extract info from it? I’m interested mostly in contacts and gallery.. (I didn’t have and iCloud acc with back up for anyone who may ask). Thank you in advance for you advises
That's very sad. I would have started crying if this happened to me. Oh wait! I am an Android User. :D Kidding.
I think, Seven Nine Seven Nine is right. Give a shot to any of these tools. It may help you!