Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved Capcut No internet connection. Connect to the internet and try again.

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I was trying out capcut and when im opening the effects panel im getting this no internet issue. How to fix this? Can a vpn solve this?

Solution
If there are no issues with your network, ie. you can use other internet services then you might be in a region where Capcut is banned. If you are from India then Capcut is banned in your country as it's a Chinese app ( u might know why Chinese apps are banned and the story of TikTok).

But I should say that Capcut is really awesome as a Video editing app, it has lots of features and options.
Hey, don't worry unlike TikTok, you can simply use a VPN and choose countries like Singapore or something then use Capcut just fine.
If there are no issues with your network, ie. you can use other internet services then you might be in a region where Capcut is banned. If you are from India then Capcut is banned in your country as it's a Chinese app ( u might know why Chinese apps are banned and the story of TikTok).

But I should say that Capcut is really awesome as a Video editing app, it has lots of features and options.
Hey, don't worry unlike TikTok, you can simply use a VPN and choose countries like Singapore or something then use Capcut just fine.

Reactions: pr0ph3t
Solution

Maybe this article will help you know why you can't access Capcut > List Of Chinese Apps Banned In India: Xiaomi Mi Browser, CapCut Part Of 47 Barred Apps

Try using a VPN mate!

Maybe this article will help you know why you can't access Capcut > List Of Chinese Apps Banned In India: Xiaomi Mi Browser, CapCut Part Of 47 Barred Apps

Try using a VPN mate!
im from Singapore but my capcut isn't working

Hi, I'm from Iran and apparently it's banned here as well. I've been using vpn recently and it worked pretty well but now no matter whichever vpn I use, when using effects I get the no connection error. I used turbo vpn, free vpn , eclipse, vpnify, super vpn. I'd appreciate telling me which vpn you use or other solutions for this issue! Thanks.

Hi, I'm from Iran and apparently it's banned here as well. I've been using vpn recently and it worked pretty well but now no matter whichever vpn I use, when using effects I get the no connection error. I used turbo vpn, free vpn , eclipse, vpnify, super vpn. I'd appreciate telling me which vpn you use or other solutions for this issue! Thanks.
Same problem here 🤦🏻‍♀️

The likeliest reason for the “No internet connection” on CapCut is that you live in a banned country like India, Afghanistan, or Russia. If you do, you'll need to use a VPN to circumvent the geolocation ban. You can use any free VPN for mobile, like ProtonVPN.

The most probable reason for this error is that you're in a country with geo-restrictions like India, Afghanistan, or Russia. Bummer, right? But here's the hack: grab a VPN! It'll help you bypass those pesky restrictions and get you back on track. ProtonVPN is a solid choice for a free mobile VPN. Give it a shot! By the way, have you heard about the hormozi style video? It's a hot trend you don't wanna miss! If you're looking to spice up your edits with some next-level captions and visuals, check out their website. It's a game-changer! Stay cool and keep creating awesome videos, my friend!

It's frustrating when you're in the middle of editing a video using CapCut Templates, and suddenly you see the message "CapCut No internet connection. Connect to the internet and try again." 😩😭 The reliance on internet connectivity can be a downside of using CapCut, as it limits your ability to work on projects offline. However, staying connected allows you to access a vast library of CapCut Templates and resources to enhance your editing experience. Just make sure you have a stable internet connection to avoid interruptions and keep your creative flow going!

I was trying out capcut and when im opening the effects panel im getting this no internet issue. How to fix this? Can a vpn solve this?
To resolve CapCut's "No internet connection" issue in the effects panel, ensure a stable internet connection and try again. Using a VPN may not necessarily solve this problem; consider troubleshooting network issues for a solution. Explore versatile video editing with "Inshot app download" for enhanced features.