Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheapest solutions for pc. Is it possible ?

bava

Noobie
May 31, 2018
I am regular guy, from a regular below middle class family.
I suppose that i am truly devoted to learning unknown (for me) programming languages and their implementation. But i have a lot of limitations like no proper pc (more likely to comma patient computer, in short no use) , no money for upgradation, monthly pocket money is 1000 indian rupees, no god father, no back support.
But recently i got a idea what about using a rpi and set it up like i cloud use my regular led tv like a monitor and get connected to a sever and manage the internet part on my own. But i dont have idea about how to do the setup.
If anyone get any kind of ideas about how to usey led tv as a monitor from rpi (in cheapest possible way), you are welcomed in advance.

I am regular guy, from a regular below middle class family.
I suppose that i am truly devoted to learning unknown (for me) programming languages and their implementation. But i have a lot of limitations like no proper pc (more likely to comma patient computer, in short no use) , no money for upgradation, monthly pocket money is 1000 indian rupees, no god father, no back support.
But recently i got a idea what about using a rpi and set it up like i cloud use my regular led tv like a monitor and get connected to a sever and manage the internet part on my own. But i dont have idea about how to do the setup.
If anyone get any kind of ideas about how to usey led tv as a monitor from rpi (in cheapest possible way), you are welcomed in advance.
Buy rpi 4 if possible and yes you can setup.
Top model has 4gb ram.

It just needs a sdcard, hdmi, mouse and keyboard.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts