Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Data collecting with AI

timro12

Registered
Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys! I'm a consultant working at a bank and recently I have a client that made a rather difficult request... They're now planning to promote a credit program, which would be based on customers' behavior when they stay in the bank. From what I'm hearing so far, they're thinking of using an AI method to do gender and facial analysis rather than asking staff members to record customer data when they're at the counter. Is this AI data-collecting a thing in Spain?

AI data-collecting is in Spain I guess and for developing applications you can approach a good application development company and the same should be tested as well by a test automation services company to improve its quality.

When you invest in custom software development mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development, you are making a business decision that will have an impact on the future of your company. You will want to have the best product possible, but you will also need to get the input of your stakeholder groups to ensure that the end result will be what you want. There are several ways to make sure that you're addressing the needs of every stakeholder, and you will need to hire a custom software development team that can address these needs.

Last edited: