Do people still like mobile gaming

ezavacki

Noobie
LV

EXP
Do people still like mobile gaming. i dont play games on my phone really at all anymore. mostly cause I hate how scummy they feel with the microtrasactions.

Reactions: madkataw

madkataw

Noobie
LV

Solutions
EXP
Do people still like mobile gaming. i dont play games on my phone really at all anymore. mostly cause I hate how scummy they feel with the microtrasactions.
You are not alone mate! I also hate playing games on mobile-only because I don't feel comfortable at all.

pr0ph3t

Expert
MOD
LV

Solutions
EXP
I not into mobile gaming because I can't get used to the controls, I do play mobile games occasionally but not shooter games. I have played clash of clans and recently Among Us and it was fun.

Gew

Noobie
LV

EXP
I play TibiaME occasionally.
It's a rather basic MMORPG.
Less and less, though.
You just don't find the time.

meeke

Noobie
LV

EXP
It seems like mobile games are the butt of the gaming industry. Where do you think this perception comes from?

My best guesses are:
  • The frequent use of micro transactions and manipulative practices to squeeze money out of users
  • Unfamiliar or unreliable controls
  • Limited capacity for depth or complexity
  • Gaming culture's inability to accept change

Personally, I love mobile games. And there are really great ones out there that are all exceptions to the list above.
So why aren't those the story of mobile games? Why does it seem like mobile is synonymous with poor quality?

• Wow
Reactions: pr0ph3t

Advertisement