Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved Elementor Editor Screen not loading

XypniX

Noobie
Jan 14, 2017
Elementor Editor page is not loading for me I tried all methods I found online but still can't get it to work, I have enabled switch editor mode and still, it did not help. I have all the server requirement as recommended but still not working.
When I click the edit with elementor option I get a white loading screen which loads indefinitely and an "Enable safe mode" option pops up on the bottom right corner, when I click to enable it me an error message saying "An error occurred"
What should i do to fix this?

Reactions: pr0ph3t
Solution
I had this problem before, i tried many solutions I found online but couldn't get it to work. I was a simple fix, it was simple as installing a plugin. I was using Cloudflare as my CDN on that site and was using Cloudflare's free SSL option which was creating a mixed content issue ie. you will get a broken SSL and your padlock sign in the address bar of your browser will be shown with a caution or some kind of error symbol.
So the solution to this was I should fix the mixed content issue. To fix that I needed to install a plugin on my WordPress to correct the mixed content issue caused by Cloudflare's flexible SSL.
I installed "Cloudflare Flexible SSL" plugin and all the Elementor not loading issues was fixed.
If you are using...
I had this problem before, i tried many solutions I found online but couldn't get it to work. I was a simple fix, it was simple as installing a plugin. I was using Cloudflare as my CDN on that site and was using Cloudflare's free SSL option which was creating a mixed content issue ie. you will get a broken SSL and your padlock sign in the address bar of your browser will be shown with a caution or some kind of error symbol.
So the solution to this was I should fix the mixed content issue. To fix that I needed to install a plugin on my WordPress to correct the mixed content issue caused by Cloudflare's flexible SSL.
I installed "Cloudflare Flexible SSL" plugin and all the Elementor not loading issues was fixed.
If you are using Cloudflare then try this, hope this work for you :)

Solution