Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facing issues with my platform.

mike214

Noobie
Feb 4, 2021
Hello community I’m working on a platform for integrating customer elements into a website, but I’m facing problems In the overall user experience.

We are testing the platform as much as possible before we release it but even then we find a few Bugs after we release it.

Is there a way to add another layer of verification to the overall development process to make sure that we do not come across these incidences on production?

Reactions: pr0ph3t
Hello community I’m working on a platform for integrating customer elements into a website, but I’m facing problems In the overall user experience.

We are testing the platform as much as possible before we release it but even then we find a few Bugs after we release it.

Is there a way to add another layer of verification to the overall development process to make sure that we do not come across these incidences on production?
The team members should test it for a long period of time. Use it as your main option, and during this time period, you guys will find better ways of implementations, find and fix bugs and polish the overall experience.
I worked on some UI/UX projects and we will think it's ready for the public, but no! that's the stage when it is ready for us the devs to use. After a month or so we will have a better version of it, still, there will be minor bugs but we fix them on the go.

We are still working on streamlining our QA process and that's why I felt a need of evaluating the project's performance even before it goes to QA, to save the deployment time and adjoining processes.

I came across an automated code review tool called Codegrip. That promises me solve this issue any thoughts?