Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question Google is not indexing all URLs in the sitemap

madkataw

May 3, 2020
Many of my site's pages are not indexed on Google when i searched them the page title and url also. Yes, i have submitted a sitemap and more than half of my links are not indexed. I have to manually request for indexing on Google search console when I check and see that it's not on Google using the URL Inspection Tool

It's not uncommon to face indexing issues with Google. If any of your pages aren't getting indexed, here are a few things to check:
Quality Content: Ensure your content is high-quality, unique, and valuable. Google prefers indexing pages with original and relevant content.
Sitemap: Double-check your sitemap for errors. Ensure all pages you want to be indexed are included and there are no issues with the sitemap itself.
Backlinks: Crowdo backlink services can boost indexing. They show your site's credibility.
If you're still facing issues, consider seeking advice from SEO experts. And if you're interested in learning more about digital marketing, especially SEO, you might want to consider placing a guest post in other blogs.

Last edited: