Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GTX 1060 3GB struggling with Warzone.

Scythe

Noobie
May 10, 2020
I recently upgraded to a 1060 in order to play warzone only to find out that it actually doesn't run it very well at all, even overclocked.

Is there anything else I can do to push it further or should I just give up at this point.

The main games I played before are CS:GO and Fortnite which were a lot less taxing.

I recently upgraded to a 1060 in order to play warzone only to find out that it actually doesn't run it very well at all, even overclocked.

Is there anything else I can do to push it further or should I just give up at this point.

The main games I played before are CS:GO and Fortnite which were a lot less taxing.
How much ram do u have?

What is your full pc spec?

Ryzen 1700
1060 3gb
16 GB ram

I get around 70 like you said but that's only indoors. Outdoors (where I am most likely to get in a gunfight) I get 50-60 with drops to 40 on the lowest setting + 1080.

That's crazy... Could it be that my card is defective?
I have thought the same with my 1050ti, i only get like 15Fps in game and frequently it freezes for a few seconds too. But i saw many YouTubers playing Warzone at 60fps+ on there gtx1050ti. I think Ram is the issue in my case, i only have 8gb.
Btw processor is ryzen 1500x.

I should have been replying to this thread like: "Wait you guys are getting fps?:eek:"
LOL😂

Looool

Yeah you should definitely look into upgrading that ram both for gaming and for vidoe editing!

Personally I'm going to just have to lump it as the 1060 is the most powerful card in my price range.