Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GTX 750ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72 on AliExpress

srijay_deathwish

Jul 4, 2017
I found THIS deal on Aliexpress. A GTX 750 ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72. Is this too good to be true kinda deal ? A youtuber found similar kinda deal and it turned out to be legit. Video link HERE.
Has anyone bought computer components from Aliexpress ? If yes, can you share your experience ? Would you recommend buying this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: pr0ph3t
It's worth the price maybe you can get it and sell it for higher price to a local store. But 750ti will be a sitting duck in front most games released recently. I'm having a 1050ti and it still disappoints me on games like Tomb Raider, GTA V, Battlefield 4, Crysis 3. I haven't got near 60Fps on any of these games in max settings even at 1600x900 resolution.

But for medium settings both 750ti and 1050ti will be good.

I found THIS deal on Aliexpress. A GTX 750 ti for roughly Rs. 4,386.72. Is this too good to be true kinda deal ? A youtuber found similar kinda deal and it turned out to be legit. Video link HERE.
Has anyone bought computer components from Aliexpress ? If yes, can you share your experience ? Would you recommend buying this ?
BTW i don't know about Ali Express but I guess it's better than Ebay. Double check about the seller and the return policy.

BTW i don't know about Ali Express but I guess it's better than Ebay. Double check about the seller and the return policy.

I’m just a casual gamer so 750ti would be okay for me. Better than Gt1030. I’m more worried about the product being non legit.
Wish there was someone who had purchased from AliExpress. I don’t want to spend money and get a fake one.