Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question How can I play Shadow of the Tomb Raider in Dolby Atmos on PC

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I saw that Shadow of the Tomb Raider in Dolby Atmos is listed on Dolby's website on the page that shows the list of Dolby Atmos games. I tried the game on my PC and my audio system support Dolby (it is just 5.1) but my rear speakers are not working!
Anyone knows how I can play Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Dolby Atmos audio on my PC using speakers, not headphones!

Reactions: Hank
I saw that Shadow of the Tomb Raider in Dolby Atmos is listed on Dolby's website on the page that shows the list of Dolby Atmos games. I tried the game on my PC and my audio system support Dolby (it is just 5.1) but my rear speakers are not working!
Anyone knows how I can play Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Dolby Atmos audio on my PC using speakers, not headphones!
Are u using Coaxial cable?

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pr0ph3t
pr0ph3t Arjun Chandran Change your in game audio settings to use windows spacial audio and then configure 5.1 in windows sound control panel