Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to convert old OST to PST file for MS outlook 2016

william perry

Registered
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I have been facing issues with my Micrpsoft Outlook for a few days. One of my friend told me that my data is corrupted.

Just going through some of the articles... and found out that the best way to resolve this is to convert myOSTfiles to PST.

I have no idea about these files.

Can some one give me an idea on how can I convert these OST files to PST

I can guarantee all the users that these five softwares which helps you to convert OST to PST s,o you can download them and convert the OST file.
1. Aryson OST File to PST Converter
2. Sysinfotools OST to PST Converter
3. Data Recovery Solutions OST to PST File Converter
4. Mail Converter OST PST Converter
5. Converter Tools OST to Online PST Converter

OST to PST Converter is programmed to safely export Outlook OST file to PST file format with all data items including email messages, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc. Without any problems, the software export all data of OST mailboxes into PST file format. This will allow you to convert the first 10 items from each folder of OST. You are free to install and run this program on all versions of Windows versions. The app works effectively with all editions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
MailVita OST to PST Converter for Mac Software is the application that directly loaded your Mac Outlook database folder. That is the reason it supports only on Mac full version. It offers a much- easy solution for many people who were tired of looking for direct Mac Migrator Application mailboxes database from OST to Outlook PST file format. It supports all available versions of MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. OST to PST converter on Mac keeps all meta properties and data integrity of files intact even after the conversion process is finished. It also supports all Windows OS Versions. You can download trial version tools from here Migrate OST to PST for Mac.

I recommend using DRS OST to PST Converter tool. This is an automated software that enables users to convert OST files into different file formats and email clients. It has advanced features through which you can have a precise result. The mail and task filter option provided by the tool allows users to select specific emails for migration. Many users have got benefit from it, you can also take help from this expert tool and complete your task. To check its accuracy, you can download its free trial version and convert 50 emails per folder for free. In case of any doubt, you can contact the tech support team at any time.

Last edited:
With Aryson OST to PST Converter application, you can convert an OST to PST in a matter of seconds. It enables you to safely import all of your OST data into PST, PDF, MBOX, MSG, HTML, DOC, EML, and more formats. Even beginner users can mass convert OST to PST without Outlook thanks to its user-friendly graphical user interface. Users can also use the demo version and test the software functions.

Don’t go for any software blindly. First check all the available features yourself and let you decide which utility is best for you.

I personally used ZOOK OST to PST Converter in my PC for hassle-free conversion of OST files into PST format.

Features I Liked Most Are:

• Batch Convert OST to PST Format
  • Provides complete conversion of OST Files into PST Format
  • No Need to Install Any Third-Party Application
  • 24X7 Free Technical Support (Call and Chat)
  • Digitally Signed and Malware Free Utility

convert-outlook-ost-to-pst-format.jpg

With Aryson OST to PST Converter application, you can convert an OST to PST in a matter of seconds. It enables you to safely import all of your OST data into PST, PDF, MBOX, MSG, HTML, DOC, EML, and more formats. Even beginner users can mass convert OST to PST without Outlook thanks to its user-friendly graphical user interface. Users can also use the demo version and test the software functions.
thanks

Do you know that some solutions take effect on healthy/corrupted OST files? Now if you want to receive your ost data in a few seconds then I want to inform you that MailsDaddy OST to PST tool helps you to convert your OST data to PST, MBOX, EML, message in a few seconds. This tool is also compatible with Outlook and Windows 10,8,7, XP

The OST to PST Converter tool has a number of useful features that allow you to preview all of your data before converting it. This tool makes it simple to convert all OST files to Outlook PST files without losing any data. This software is simple to use. This software is made up of very complex algorithms, and it supports all functional versions while deliver the highest and most secure results.

I recommend using DRS OST to PST Converter tool. This is an automated software that enables users to convert OST files into different file formats and email clients. It has advanced features through which you can have a precise result. The mail and task filter option provided by the tool allows users to select specific emails for migration. Many users have got benefit from it, you can also take help from this expert tool and complete your task. To check its accuracy, you can download its free trial version and convert 50 emails per folder for free. In case of any doubt, you can contact the tech support team at any time.

If you have an archive OST file and want to export it into an Outlook account, I suggest you to try, Softaken OST to PST Converter. An expert-recommended tool for migrating OST files to Outlook accounts. The software allows you to export mailbox data from OST files to Office 365, PST, MSG, RTF, EML, PDF & HTML.

• The tool converts OST files to PST
  • It gives a free preview of the entire OST file after migration
  • Allows to convert multiple OST files in PST
  • Directly Export converted data to MS Office 365/Outlook.
  • Free Trial Version available

As a user, I would like to suggest MacSonik OST to PST Converter to convert OST to PST easily. It is the most reliable tool through which we can convert single or multiple OST files into PST with email attachments and other mailbox items. We can also perform batch conversion of OST files into multiple file formats and email clients without any data alteration. It is easy to remove duplicate emails and convert selected emails only with this OST to PST Converter.

I was trying to convert all of my email files from OST to PST format two months ago. I tried a number of manual techniques, but none of them were successful in producing a trustworthy result. After that, a co-worker of mine advised using SysVita OST to PST Converter. And with every new Windows version, this OST to PST converter magically converts my OST files to PST format. The utility is extremely compatible with all versions of Windows and Microsoft Outlook, including 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2019, 2021 etc. Additionally, it offers a 100 percent assurance that the results of the OST to PST Conversion will be accurate. The tool is simple to use and easy to download, and it doesn't require technical expertise to use it effectively. The conversion does not require the installation of Microsoft Outlook.