Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved How to Create C-log or Flat profile in Canon DSLRs

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
What settings should I change to get a flat color profile in Canon 70D or 80D or how can I shoot in C-Log.
Or simply give me the flat settings for canon 80d

Solution
Canon has released a C-log profile for Canon DSLRs which you can buy from there website (Now available - EOSHD Picture Profiles brings C-LOG to all Canon DSLRs including 1D X Mark II and 5D Mark IV - EOSHD). Then you have to install it on your camera through there software like in the video below.
Hope this helps.
Here is the EOSHD C-LOG Picture Profile (EOSHD C-LOG V100.pf3) which is sold on Canon's website. I have attached it below so you can download it for free if you want. After that, you can install it to you canon camera using this software
Canon has released a C-log profile for Canon DSLRs which you can buy from there website (Now available - EOSHD Picture Profiles brings C-LOG to all Canon DSLRs including 1D X Mark II and 5D Mark IV - EOSHD). Then you have to install it on your camera through there software like in the video below.
Hope this helps.
Here is the EOSHD C-LOG Picture Profile (EOSHD C-LOG V100.pf3) which is sold on Canon's website. I have attached it below so you can download it for free if you want. After that, you can install it to you canon camera using this software

Attachments

• EOSHD C-LOG V100.zip
    424.5 KB · Views: 805
Solution
Here are the settings for Flat color profile or C-Log.
1) Choose the Neutral Picture Style
2) Sharpness to 0
3) Contrast to -
4) Saturation to 2
5) Color Tone to 0

View attachment 194
Thanks, I tried this and got some good results but the actual Clog picture style was much better and flexible. It actually made wonders in post-production.

This one is really really really useful :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much, If you ever visit Nepal, dont forgot to contact me

Reactions: MarD
thank you very much!

thank you any customize needed on canon m50?

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts