Solved How to use NVIDIA RTX Voice on any NVIDIA Graphics Card

Arjun Chandran

Master Sergeant Rank 13
The new Nvidia RTX Voice can work with GTX cards however you need to modify a little code, I have tested this on Windows 10 and Windows 7 operating systems, GTX 1080, GTX1050Ti, and Titan V GPUs
Capture.PNG
Instructions:
  • Download the official installer from Nvidia's website: NVIDIA RTX Voice: Setup Guide
  • Open the installer and proceed until you get the message that says your GPU isn't supported.
  • Meanwhile, the installer has extracted files to C:\temp\NVRTXVoice
  • Open C:\temp\NVRTXVoice\NvAFX\RTXVoice.nvi with a text editor like Notepad++ or Sublime
  • Find and remove the below code

<constraints>
<property name="Feature.RTXVoice" level="silent" text="${{InstallBlockedMessage}}"/>
</constraints>
  • After that open the installer from C:\temp\NVRTXVoice\setup.exe

Note: You might need to provide administrator permission to modify the file or simply you can copy the entire folder C:\temp\NVRTXVoice to another drive then do the above instructions and install it from there.

Or if you lazy enough to do these then I will leave a download link to the modified installer the below post

Reactions: 17hpeee

Hank

Private Rank 2
Yeaaah Yeaaah this is more a marketing method than a technical problem. They want us to by the pricier cards

17hpeee

Recruit Rank 0
Nice tutorial, it worked. Although sometimes I notice a deal in the audio and sometime it will cancel my voice if I'm talking softly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tutman Nvidia driver problems Windows 4