Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Instagram not showing reels option

SiSilly

Registered
Nov 4, 2020
I just installed Instagram after i reset my android phone, after i logged in there is no reels option, there is new post icon in place of reels icon. And there is no reaction option for chat messages. Yes i updated the app to the latest version. How to solve this?

Hey just to the search page and scroll down until you see a video with reel icon, open it and watch then go back to home and you will see the reels icons in the place of search

One of the users' not insignificant questions is why there are no Rails on Instagram. Even though the feature was launched in 2021, it may not be present on several accounts even a year later. There are several reasons there are no Rails on Instagram on iPhone or Android. And the main one is the lack of updates for the operating system. iOS and Android smartphones regularly get new versions, so they can install new apps. Of course, it's not very pleasant when you come across this. And also when you have spent a lot of time promoting your page. Buying those likes or views on Buy Instagram Views - Real & Cheap Video Views, Try Famoid!.

Sponsored