Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 right now?

srijay_deathwish

Jul 4, 2017
I'd like to know about the experiences of who have upgraded to Windows 11. Is it worth upgrading? What are the problems you have faced? Any software you personally use that isn't working. Share any experience or issues you had with Windows 11. Specially if you are into web development and video editing.

Reactions: authormoses
Of course it is worth upgrading to windows 11 if your Desktop / Laptop supports windows 11, I haven't faced any issues or lags at this moment and often it is much faster than running on windows 10 , RAM usage for background apps is less and UI is good to use, it is very user friendly. I have used Adobe Premier in Windows 11 and there was no issues till now , the video rendering at 4k was smooth and fast.

I tried windows 11 when it was still in beta and had enough. And now i can't get an official update because I have a gen 1 ryzen cpu
that what beta version is, they will improvise from the feedback given from beta version and develop into stable version, never use or install beta version of any kind of software's unless you are a developer or tester.

Reactions: pr0ph3t
that what beta version is, they will improvise from the feedback given from beta version and develop into stable version, never use or install beta version of any kind of software's unless you are a developer or tester.
I really fell in love with the new UI and had to install it. Rn I can't install it cus I don't have TPM 2.0 support
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Yes, at some point. The operating system has a slew of new functionality and visual upgrades that elevate it above and beyond Windows 10. From the gaming-first features to the revamped Start menu and Widgets apps, there is much to entice you to make the switch.

Hi,

I'm using it on some editing stuff and so far I'm pretty good with it.
It's worth it. Yes, there is still some stuff to fix that needs more updates but soon or later you should try it by yourself.

If you don't like it you have 10 days to go back.
Cheers

Reactions: IndhiraKumar
In general, if you're happy with Windows 10, there's no need to upgrade. However, if you have an SSD instead of a hard drive, 8GB of RAM, and a decent processor, you might want to upgrade.
I have standard hard 512 and 256 SSD in laptop,
but as right now we have beta version of windows11, that;s why its running

but I am told it will work only on above i7 7generation, when it is fully appear in market?

I have standard hard 512 and 256 SSD in laptop,
but as right now we have beta version of windows11, that;s why its running

but I am told it will work only on above i7 7generation, when it is fully appear in market?
Hei,

Actually, they've updated the list of supported processors and apparently can work also with intel processors below i7.

For your info, you can check their site> Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors

Cheers

Reactions: TechxSoft
I think at the moment it is not worth it yet, it is still raw. I think it will be possible to talk about the transition for a year through the floor, or even later. It's a pity, of course, that the new beeches are already being sold with the pre-installed ordinate of Windows.
Actually, an acquaintance took a new laptop, there was already 11 Windows, I didn’t notice any differences in some programs, the speed dipped and in others not) In general, a raw product.

Don't upgrade for a couple of months at least or until there is a feature you will really want like DirectStorage or android apps when they release. It's still buggy and not at all different to windows 10. To be honest windows 10 has more features at the moment like drag and drop into taskbar and is significantly more stable the only nice feature is that it looks slightly nicer and is more secure.

Reactions: pr0ph3t