Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kmode exception not handled problem

Kelty

Registered
Jul 4, 2019
I have been having issues since I built my PC a month ago and decided to do a fresh install on my SSD yesterday. Everything went well and was gaming for a while yesterday with no issues. Today, it decides to crash and give me KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with no driver name referenced. Looking for any possible help with what is causing these crashes.

You can do it by disabling fast startup. For these go to control panel >select Large icons and click on Power Options. "Choose what the power buttons do” present at the left side of the screen. Now Change Settings that are currently unavailable and bottom of the screen and uncheck the box which says “Turn on fast startup”. Save changes and exit. Now reboot your PC. Here is the full step check-
www.appuals.com/fix-kmode-exception-not-handled

Last edited:
Reactions: pr0ph3t
I have been having issues since I built my PC a month ago and decided to do a fresh install on my SSD yesterday. Everything went well and was gaming for a while yesterday with no issues. Today, it decides to crash and give me KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with no driver name referenced. Looking for any possible help with what is causing these crashes.
try safemode

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts