Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Latest Call Of Duty Modern Warfare cannot be cracked

Gokul raj

Noobie
Jan 18, 2017
Its been months since the release of this epic game but still, now it isn't cracked yeah I know there are many games that are still not cracked. But I saw that many people are saying that this cannot be cracked due to the Battlenet DRM, why is that? See the crack watch page of this game, https://crackwatch.com/game/call-of-duty-modern-warfare

Reactions: pr0ph3t and XypniX
I saw some people say that it is not possible. Because you need constant internet connection even to play the campaign, during the server problems at launch, pc players couldn't even play the campaign. This is because of the Battlenet DRM, it needs to connected to internet to verify the game files every time.

Honestly if you wanna play a cracked Call of Duty game MW2 has a great online cracked community with thousands of active players so that's probably a better option. The nostalgia alone is worth it.

CPY is bullshit, need password for the crack file, and I heard that the cracked files are just the software it self being copied to look like crack files
Yeah, I'm also a bit skeptical about this release but the comments look positive. Anyway Ill wait i felt nostalgic this morning and i want to play Crysis 2 again :D

Call of Duty Modern Warfare-CPY - CPY & SKIDROW GAMES see if this works, its updated from the 100gb version
Here is the torrent file for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 CPY, Idk if it works or not. The above-mentioned download link has lots of ads so here is the torrent file to make your life easy.
EDIT: Download at your own risk. I just posted that torrent file here.

Attachments

• Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.torrent
    613.7 KB · Views: 173
cpy, skidrow or any other secen group dont have websites.
You are downloading virus. Do not download that.
This game hasn't been cracked yet. check crackwatch for game crack status or check reddit.

brothers my question is
1. assassine creed valhalla
2.Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 2019
3.cyberpunk
4. days gone

is these 4 games is cracked yet or not ??? help

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts