Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Liquid sky : The future is here

Did you like the thread if

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

• nahh never interested in such things

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skand

Noobie
Feb 27, 2017
Screenshot_2017-03-01-02-20-34-651_com.google.android.youtube.png

hello.! everyone , let's talk about the future of mobile gaming .People usually think about better graphics , high-end games like far cry , fallout 4 etc to come etc , etc ...But get disappointed when they see the mobile version (for eg: take call of duty's mobile version it's more like clash of clans) . If I tell you that the future is here faster than you could think.
There's this app call Liquid sky (still in beta stage but will be going official this month ) helps you to play your favourite pc games anywhere , anytime and even on any device.
The app basically provides you a cloud server to play games.The app has broken all barriers between pc and mobile gaming . This beta app is free but has 3 in-app-purchase options :-
1) free plan:- this plan gives you 3 hours of gaming everyday with 100 gbs of sky storage but with add support. unused credits rollover.
2)$4.99/month :- no adds with same 100 gbs of storage but with priority support .unused credits rollover.
3)$9.99/month:- no adds with 1TB of sky storage , no adds and with priority support.
So choose wisely because the trill of mobile gaming is going to rise .
links:--
1) beta sign-up link: LiquidSky
2)playstore link : LiquidSky PC Cloud Gaming Beta - Android Apps on Google Play
and dont forget to subscribe to Liquid sky's YouTube channel for tutorials:

Last edited:
View attachment 43

hello.! everyone , let's talk about the future of mobile gaming .People usually think about better graphics , high-end games like far cry , fallout 4 etc to come etc , etc ...But get disappointed when they see the mobile version (for eg: take call of duty's mobile version it's more like clash of clans) . If I tell you that the future is here faster than you could think.
There's this app call Liquid sky (still in beta stage but will be going official this month ) helps you to play your favourite pc games anywhere , anytime and even on any device.
The app basically provides you a cloud server to play games.The app has broken all barriers between pc and mobile gaming . This beta app is free but has 3 in-app-purchase options :-
1) free plan:- this plan gives you 3 hours of gaming everyday with 100 gbs of sky storage but with add support. unused credits rollover.
2)$4.99/month :- no adds with same 100 gbs of storage but with priority support .unused credits rollover.
3)$9.99/month:- no adds with 1TB of sky storage , no adds and with priority support.
So choose wisely because the trill of mobile gaming is going to rise .
links:--
1) beta sign-up link: LiquidSky
2)playstore link : LiquidSky PC Cloud Gaming Beta - Android Apps on Google Play
and dont forget to subscribe to Liquid sky's YouTube channel for tutorials:

WoW that is a very good idea. And like they did it. I tried this suing splashtop teamviewer and other apps which were not meant for this. And as u have guessed, it didnt go well.

Theoritically to stream, the pc should be very powerfull, becuase it will compress the screen capture to be send over the network while the games are running.

Any way its a very bood idea, but indian N standard of WiFi will onply allow upto 60MBPS, idk if its sufficient. Any way i will give it a try... ;-)

Reactions: pr0ph3t
Wow that's great but I'm not a fan of mobile gaming. :cool:
Bro that is PC gaming in mobile. U will get full PC experience in mobile + mobile functions such as accelerometer.

Ie u will be able to connect a controller to ur mobile like a joystick and pass through it to ur pc. And PC will send u live visuals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

WoW that is a very good idea. And like they did it. I tried this suing splashtop teamviewer and other apps which were not meant for this. And as u have guessed, it didnt go well.

Theoritically to stream, the pc should be very powerfull, becuase it will compress the screen capture to be send over the network while the games are running.

Any way its a very bood idea, but indian N standard of WiFi will onply allow upto 60MBPS, idk if its sufficient. Any way i will give it a try... ;-)
Yup the thing is worth a shot and as per jio's growth and they are now coming with 5g this can be literally be possible.

Bro that is PC gaming in mobile. U will get full PC experience in mobile + mobile functions such as accelerometer.

Ie u will be able to connect a controller to ur mobile like a joystick and pass through it to ur pc. And PC will send u live visuals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The point is why should i play graphic intensive games on a small screen lol.

Liquid sky good way to play without having the filthy hardware but there are many drawbacks as well such as distortion while gaming, ping spikes if you are using the shared connection.