Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a web hosting

Millihope

Noobie
Jul 25, 2023
I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 50gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 30 usd per month.
What are your views on Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Cheap hosting plans are available from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com. They offer excellent customer service, and value for money. It is a relief to be working with them after unsatisfactory experiences with another company.

Happy using Libertyvps.net bitcoin web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. It's good cheap hosting.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Have a look at plans from stable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others. Libertyvps.net is 5-star Bitcoin linux vps hosting service. I am glad to deal with them. The support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service.

As an alternative, try considering NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Happy dealing with them.

I recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
It is a great deal for my personal webexperience in their offshore hosting package.
Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.