Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question Low-end new phone or high-end low phone?

hitmanlol

Noobie
Oct 30, 2018
As the subject is self-explanatory, I am looking for suggestions regarding getting a different phone as samsung note 3 is too old so I am confused which sort of phone I should go for?
I am not trying to fire the android vs ios debate. Just looking for a suggestion.

Reactions: Hank
Solution
I personally had bought the Samsung Galaxy a51, what you buy obviously depends on what you want to use it for. Samsung galaxy a51 has a lot of storage space, good cameras and a modern design and is therefore great for taking pictures, listening to music, checking websites and light gaming. However, if you want a bigger screen and a phone that is better for gaming I would buy the Samsung galaxy a71 as it has more ram.
I personally had bought the Samsung Galaxy a51, what you buy obviously depends on what you want to use it for. Samsung galaxy a51 has a lot of storage space, good cameras and a modern design and is therefore great for taking pictures, listening to music, checking websites and light gaming. However, if you want a bigger screen and a phone that is better for gaming I would buy the Samsung galaxy a71 as it has more ram.

Solution

Sponsored