[MT6582][Unofficial] [Stable]MiUi 8.7.15 for lenovo A5000

Dio

Bronze II
Aug 29, 2018
I can't seem to find the file. "Nothing found" result in download link :( anyone have the zip file?

EmileBub

Sep 27, 2019
This instructions given arent enough and the past instructions are no longer on the site. I need to know how to unzip, install, etc not a computer guy. OR, if it were just posted as an update on the website, it would be much easier for all. thanks

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Dec 30, 2016
This instructions given arent enough and the past instructions are no longer on the site. I need to know how to unzip, install, etc not a computer guy. OR, if it were just posted as an update on the website, it would be much easier for all. thanks
Im sorry these ROM files arent available anywhere now

EmileBub

Sep 27, 2019

Arjun Chandran

Bronze I
Dec 30, 2016
Im sorry these ROM files arent available anywhere now

Topics You Missed

Recommended

Namecheap.com

Trending