Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved No game chat audio on blizzard games.

BrianLuke

Noobie
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, guys so I’ve been having an issue with my game chat audio it started on Modern Warfare all of a sudden but I didn’t mind it because I would be in discord. But now I see that the same issue is happening in the Cold War. I’ve literally checked all audio settings and even checked if for some reason I had parental control on but I don’t. And it’s only on Blizzard games. I hear the game sound I hear discord chats everything but game chat in MW or Cold War. When I talk in-game chat I can see my microphone move along with the others trying to talk to me but I don’t hear anything but they can hear me. I’m starting to think I got some type of shadow ban from talking but I’ve literally said nothing to anybody in a game chat ??? And it’s been weeks I thought the issue would be solved moving to Cold War but nope. Someone, please help. Thanks.

Solution
One of me friend had the same issue and to fix this. Go into your audio output device setting. Make sure you have disabled every output device apart from the one you are using. As well as this does the same for input devices so you can talk in-game as well
One of me friend had the same issue and to fix this. Go into your audio output device setting. Make sure you have disabled every output device apart from the one you are using. As well as this does the same for input devices so you can talk in-game as well
Wow, thanks a lot it worked! I had lots of audio problems and now everything is fine. Thanks

Reactions: jmjxperia