Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pendrive not detected

Jacksparow

Noobie
Jun 1, 2018
My pendrive is not detected by the system. I was copying a movie file to the pendrive and at the same time tried to delete two files from the drive. The deletion task was on pending and after the copying was done, I got an error message and i clicked "skip" ( My bad i didnt read what was the error :expressionless:). After that the window was closed and from there my pendrive isnt recognised by the system.

I plugged it into a different computer and the result was same. Is there any way to make it usable again?

No, there is not any way to make your pen drive usable. I also have a problem with my pen drive I do many efforts by changing raw to compatible or by plugged into different computers but I can't get any result.

It's possible that your pen drive is in RAW format if it's identified but won't open. To utilize it, you must convert it to a compatible file system. Right-click the 'Start' icon, type 'Computer Management,' and then click it. Determine your drive device by going to 'Disk Management.