Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Top 10 Best Web Hosting Companies of 2019

Top 10 Best Web Hosting Company of 2019 (User Rated)

• DigitalOcean

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • InMotion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siteground

• BlueHost

• HostGator

• NameCheap

• GoDaddy

• DreamHost

• A2Hosting

• Total voters

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
Hi everyone, today I did like to share a list of web hosts that I recommend to others. I have chosen them based on my 6 years (almost) of experience in shared and cloud web hosting. So, first of all, why should you get good hosting? :neutral:
Your web host is the foundation of your website, if you want a website for your company or your professional needs then you need a web host with better server capability and server uptimes.

Here is the list of recommended hosts ordered according to my liking:
  1. DigitalOcean
  2. InMotion
  3. Siteground
  4. WP Engine (WordPress Hosting)
  5. BlueHost
  6. DreamHost
  7. NameCheap
I have personally used DigitalOcean, InMotion, BlueHost, NameCheap and all of em perform pretty great for the price. I love DigitalOcean because it's cloud-based VPS hosting that is fully powered by SSD storage. SSD is a great option it reduced your website load times and server response time. VPS hosting is not beginner-friendly as the company claims but there are a lot of well-written guides that can help you set up your site, but it gives you the full control of your server.

InMotion also offers SSD powered shared servers, what I like about shared servers is that they are pretty straight forward and also offer the most needed features. InMotion hosting has great servers and better support.
Their plans might appear more pricey than other shared hosts but it's worth it.

I haven't tried Siteground myself but at least 90% of the review I read was positive so that makes me sure that they are good. But the only this I'm disappointed with is that they have visitors per month limit which is bad for a growing site. They have great customer support and server uptime. Siteground is best for hosting WordPress sites.

Honorable mention:
If you are looking for a cheap web host then you can consider Namecheap as they have the fastest customer support for such a low price. However, if you are choosing their share plan for your website then go for a mid to high-end plan or your website will be down when there are a few live visitors.

Note: Most web hosts are fine for hosting HTML static webpages.

Never try these hosts!
Some web hosts gave me a really bad experience and I will never use em again nor recommend them and they are Bluehost, Hostgator and all hosts that are run by Endurance International Group. Bluehost and Hostgator were the first choice of many and were recommended by many webmasters but after they where acquired by Endurance International Group they all saw a fall in server performance and customer support. Still, I see many recommend them, maybe because of their higher affiliate revenue.

That's it with my list of recommended web hosts of 2019, share your views and opinions as replies. :)

Get 10$ DigitalOcean credits, sign up by clicking here.

Last edited:
Greetings!I appreciate your suggestion regarding web hosting companies. In addition to the previously mentioned options, I would like to include Devrims as an excellent choice for web hosting services. Devrims stands out as one of the top-notch web hosting companies available.

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts