Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved RYZEN 7 1700 or 7700K - I'm confused!

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I'm planning for a new build and now with RYZEN I'm confused. I wanted to go with latest gen Intel CPU but R7 1700 seems to offer more when it comes to price to performance. I wanna render 4K videos using Adobe Premier Pro and play graphic intensive games. If I'm getting RYZEN then ill try to get ROG Crosshair VI and if I'm getting the 7700K or 7600K then I'll get ROG STRIX Z270F.
Suggest me which cpu I should go with!

I'm planning for a new build and now with RYZEN I'm confused. I wanted to go with latest gen Intel CPU but R7 1700 seems to offer more when it comes to price to performance. I wanna render 4K videos using Adobe Premier Pro and play graphic intensive games. If I'm getting RYZEN then ill try to get ROG Crosshair VI and if I'm getting the 7700K or 7600K then I'll get ROG STRIX Z270F.
Suggest me which cpu I should go with!
Amd is not best for gaming... Because clock speed is low. It will be great for video editing... As you have more cores...;-)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

What i heard was totally different! RYZEN in all videos claim to out perform in Gaming and for productivity. Most games now need more cores same is with some productivity softwares.