Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved Samsung Laptop NP300E4C showing "All boot options tried. Press f4 for recovery"

madkataw

May 3, 2020
Today when I tried to boot my laptop it's showing me this error "All boot options are tried. Press <F4> key to recover with factory image using Recovery " And when I press F4 the laptop just turns off! How to fix this?

Solution
Okay after a quick google search this seems to be a common issue with Samsung laptops. And there is a simple solution which might work. Turn off your laptop and turn on again kill the "F2" key and enter the BIOS, under the BOOT section disable Secure Boot and choose OS Mode Selection to UEFI and CSM OS. Now exit saving the changes and now your laptop will reboot just fine.
Okay after a quick google search this seems to be a common issue with Samsung laptops. And there is a simple solution which might work. Turn off your laptop and turn on again kill the "F2" key and enter the BIOS, under the BOOT section disable Secure Boot and choose OS Mode Selection to UEFI and CSM OS. Now exit saving the changes and now your laptop will reboot just fine.

Solution