Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Samsung S8

SwampFire

Feb 27, 2017
Samsung's 'make or break' Galaxy S8 will be unveiled in New York on March 29th as video leak shows working phone for the first time

Samsung may have delayed the reveal of its upcoming flagship handset until next month, but a new leak gives the first look at a working Galaxy S8.

A video claiming to show a gold Galaxy S8 has surfaced and it reveals the keyboard setup and Contacts application.

The clip also suggests the handset will have a dual-edge curved display with minimal bezels and no physical home button – rumors that have been floating around the web for months.

The video was obtained by MobileFun, a British online retailer, which is known for detailed leaks.

'We were sent this from our china sourcing team for the Olixar brand who received the phone ahead of launch to test the following screen protectors which I'll attach in this email,' Mike Hart, who creates and runs the content on the MobileFun YouTube channel, told DailyMail.com in an email.

'We're 100% sure this is the S8 due to the teaser released by Samsung yesterday in which they reveal the new button-less front panel, allowing for a larger screen to body ratio, previously unseen in smartphones of this nature.'

The handset in the short video boasts a 5.8-inch edge-to-edge screen and because the display takes up a majority of the phone's face, it appears Samsung was not able to include their logo on the front.

Source :
New Samsung Galaxy S8 leak shows working handset | Daily Mail Online

Dual edge curved screen... No room for volume rocker...
Power key and sim tray will be on top

And finally no physical key for Home button... I never though my dream will come true..
I hope they also remove touchwizz...
Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Sponsored