Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TV streaming solutions?

Scythe

Noobie
May 10, 2020
I'm looking for a solution to stream Netflix and Disney plus to my non smart TV.

I tried am android TV box but it doens't have access to Disney plus at all. The Amazon fire stick and similar products cost around £50. Do you know of a solution that might be more cost effective?

Reactions: pr0ph3t
I'm looking for a solution to stream Netflix and Disney plus to my non smart TV.

I tried am android TV box but it doens't have access to Disney plus at all. The Amazon fire stick and similar products cost around £50. Do you know of a solution that might be more cost effective?
I haven't tried any such products, recently i saw linus post a video on Nvidia's new product. I didn't watch ith will link it below

I would love a Nvidia shield! Even the older ones are great! But sadly my issue is that the Amazon fire stick is pretty expensive for me and the Nvidia shield is 4 times as expensive as the fire stick.

I'm trying to find a solution that can work on a budget. Like maybe using a raspberry pi? If there's an easy way to control it from the sofa (skipping forward and selecting episodes to play etc).

How about using Kodi? google Kodi with netflix and disney plus.

Connect your Netflix account to a streaming device like Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, or Amazon Firestick. The easiest way to do this is using a gaming console like your PS3 or Xbox 360. You could also connect a laptop to an old-fashion style tv using a Chromecast adapter this quick guide can help you with this if you wish to do so.

Last edited:
I know this thread is a few years old, but in case you're still looking for TV streaming solutions, I've got you covered. If you're trying to stream Netflix and Disney Plus on your non-smart TV, there are a couple of options you can explore without breaking the bank. One cost-effective solution is a streaming device like the Amazon Fire Stick or a Roku streaming stick. These devices are designed to turn your regular TV into a smart TV by connecting to the internet and providing access to various streaming services, including Netflix and Disney Plus. They're user-friendly and offer a wide range of content at an affordable price. Additionally, if you're interested in accessing Hulu in Saudi Arabia, you can check out the guide on How To Watch Hulu in Saudi Arabia. It provides a step-by-step walkthrough on accessing Hulu from Saudi Arabia, which might be helpful if you're looking to expand your streaming options.

Last edited: