Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video analyzing cams recommendation

timro12

Registered
Jun 28, 2021
Hey guys quick question here for people who know video analyzing cameras or softwares well. So I'm currently working on a consulting project as an intern and my client wants to do some behavior analyzing on their customers for a program they're planning to promote. Anyways the details aren't really that important. The main problem is that though they want to do this data collecting via security camera, their security camera's video quality is really, really crappy. I was assigned to do some research on more high quality and affordable cameras so I just wanted to hop on here real quick to ask for some advice and maybe have a basic idea first before deep diving into all those cameras and softwares.

A hurdle to those wondering how to become a web developer is all of the jargon and buzzwords—including for the role itself! Some people introduce themselves as software engineers, others web developers, and others as software developers https://mlsdev.com! Are there major differences between them?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts