jmjxperia

Noobie
MOD
LV

Solutions
EXP

I am Korean. I’m the owner of the blog of the text.
Looking at the picture you uploaded, it's a fake.
It's a 2019 version and it's one of two fake versions.
There are only 5 or more fake Chinese versions of mx-4. You like to buy the latest version as much as possible.
Details are also posted in the body of the blog address.
Watch out for corona. Watch out for fakes too.
I found it while googled. Thanks for posting my blog.
Wow, I can't believe the author of the blog I referred to replied to my thread :). Thanks to you many gamers got saved from buying fake arctic mx4. It was hard to find your blog, so I thought why not make a thread and start a discussion which will really help the customers.

You can contribute your thoughts to this forum.

• Wow
Reactions: Arjun Chandran

Epickushtime

Noobie
LV

EXP
Hi Guys,

It's not possible to read what is written above and under Hardware logo

What do you say sure fake? I have very good eyes but impossible to read even with lens.

i want to try and email arctic just to be sure i saw someone emailed them also here to confirm.

IMG_20210426_191749.jpg

Epickushtime

Noobie
LV

EXP
some additional more clear pictures and close up of the hardware logo which seems off.

@ jmjxperia jmjxperia
This box is sealed from both sides with a round transparent sticky seal

The paper seems weak and doesn't have the plastic film layer normal packaging has, maybe to waterproof it a bit.

front1.jpg front2.jpg front3.jpg
back.jpg side1.jpg side2.jpg

jmjxperia

Noobie
MOD
LV

Solutions
EXP
some additional more clear pictures and close up of the hardware logo which seems off.

@ jmjxperia jmjxperia
This box is sealed from both sides with a round transparent sticky seal

The paper seems weak and doesnt have the plastic film layer normal packaging has, maybe to waterproof it a bit.

View attachment 363
View attachment 364 View attachment 365
View attachment 366
View attachment 367
View attachment 368

Seems legit. Try the Scan and Win part. From there, the arctic can verify if it's fake or not. Also, the syringe will have UFI information printed on the label

Epickushtime

Noobie
LV

EXP
jmjxperia jmjxperia
Okay so your saying this could actually be legit? I already bought fake stuff from this website before which were SD Cards and i am kinda skeptic now because I read about the fakes of Arctic mx4.
I have scanned the WIN QR code and it lets me register indeed, but as Arctic states in the earlier email, even if the QR code was copied it will still allow you to register. To me that seems it wouldnt help identifying fakes.

Screenshot_20210427_155520_com.android.chrome.jpg
Next draw on Saturday tho exciting :D

Maybe im just paranoid lol but still hesitant to use it.

I have also email Arctic hopefully they can tell more..

jmjxperia jmjxperia
It does have a number on the label, can we do anything with that? Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

Will keep you posted if have any update

jmjxperia

Noobie
MOD
LV

Solutions
EXP
jmjxperia jmjxperia
Okay so your saying this could actually be legit? I already bought fake stuff from this website before which were SD Cards and i am kinda skeptic now because I read about the fakes of Arctic mx4.
I have scanned the WIN QR code and it lets me register indeed, but as Arctic states in the earlier email, even if the QR code was copied it will still allow you to register. To me that seems it wouldnt help identifying fakes.

View attachment 369
Next draw on Saturday tho exciting :D

Maybe im just paranoid lol but still hesitant to use it.

I have also email Arctic hopefully they can tell more..

jmjxperia jmjxperia
It does have a number on the label, can we do anything with that? Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!

Will keep you posted if have any update
This is what happens when scanning fake QR code.

Box type packaging is hard to identify. Be sure to check the logos and what's written inside it.

I m pretty sure BraveHeart BraveHeart knows better than me.I just referred his blog and made a post here 😊

Epickushtime

Noobie
LV

EXP
This is what happens when scanning fake QR code.

Box type packaging is hard to identify. Be sure to check the logos and what's written inside it.

I m pretty sure BraveHeart BraveHeart knows better than me.I just referred his blog and made a post here 😊

I have read the whole thread and indeed it doesnt mean anything when accepting the QR win code. But Arctic can see if this QR code was submitted many times which means the unique QR has been copied probably. For this i guess i have to wait the reply from Arctic, if i ever get that, will keep posting here^^

And yeah for the logos, i have tried to read the letters/words on the hardware logo but the small letters are not readable, i find that fishy, why would you print words that are not readable in the first place?

Reactions: jmjxperia

jmjxperia

Noobie
MOD
LV

Solutions
EXP
I have read the whole thread and indeed it doesnt mean anything when accepting the QR win code. But Arctic can see if this QR code was submitted many times which means the unique QR has been copied probably. For this i guess i have to wait the reply from Arctic, if i ever get that, will keep posting here^^

And yeah for the logos, i have tried to read the letters/words on the hardware logo but the small letters are not readable, i find that fishy, why would you print words that are not readable in the first place?
Thats a point..Better get reply from Arctic support regarding the packaging flaw .

Arjun Chandran

Expert
MOD
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Solutions
EXP
WOW, this thread has progressed so much and helped a lot of people. jmjxperia jmjxperia nice work man!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: jmjxperia

Advertisement