Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
what makes me confused is that it directed me to register for the giveaway first and after i put in my info, the next page that i posted a sc of says thank you for entering then right below it says the warning... thats why im confused like why would it redirect me then tell me its fake even tho it accepted the product to enter the giveaway?
Hi, you bought this one?

Can you share the link from where you bought?

what makes me confused is that it directed me to register for the giveaway first and after i put in my info, the next page that i posted a sc of says thank you for entering then right below it says the warning... thats why im confused like why would it redirect me then tell me its fake even tho it accepted the product to enter the giveaway?
What's written under Hardware logo?

i already started the returning process as im not sure if its legit or not..

i decided to buy Cooler Master MasterGel Pro from a local shop that costs quite more than this one but as far as i could find, there is no fake ones of it.. right? or maybe you guys have anything to say about it?

Reactions: jmjxperia
Reactions: jmjxperia
I have used thermal grizzly kryonaut in my laptop. Took laptop from 15fps in valorant to 100 fps ish. So really good one like MX-4. Also have not seen any fakes, so might be a better option..

• Wow
Reactions: pr0ph3t
yeah the one in my first comment..

I am Korean. I’m the owner of the blog of the text.
Looking at the picture you uploaded, it's a fake.
It's a 2019 version and it's one of two fake versions.
There are only 5 or more fake Chinese versions of mx-4. You like to buy the latest version as much as possible.
Details are also posted in the body of the blog address.
Watch out for corona. Watch out for fakes too.
I found it while googled. Thanks for posting my blog.

Last edited:
I have used thermal grizzly kryonaut in my laptop. Took laptop from 15fps in valorant to 100 fps ish. So really good one like MX-4. Also have not seen any fakes, so might be a better option..
Fakes are available . The advantage of the thermal grizzly is that they provide a certificate inside the package to verify its authenticity. Even fake thermal grizzly package is way different from original

Reactions: Abhiram Shibu
hello tech friends,

im not sure if this thread is still open but..

just bought a 4gram mx4 arctic lol

will see and post here haha

who can spot a fake already?

also i wonder why do they copy everything exactly to the small details but they didnt translate the small german part under the logo?

thanks all

edwin
The thread is still open :). I believe the packaging is box type. Most probably, it can be original or the seller can replace the compound inside. What are the chances XD? The problem with box type is that it's not sealed as far as I know.

Even I wondered why they couldn't properly translate the german part.