Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Scanning the QR code in the image he posted brings up the counterfeit warning. However, i have two tubes of MX-4 in packaging identical to the images he posted, and all three appear to have unique, individualized QR codes. With the two i have, the code is a metalic sticker that creates a "VOID" pattern when peeled off, which seems totally legit. This makes me wonder if there might be an issue with the Arctic website that is producing false positive counterfeit warnings.View attachment 399View attachment 400View attachment 401
Thank you very much for the contribution

I am a victim of this fake product I found out when it was too late but I tried the paste anyways and I am surprised to see that my temps are actually good, I am not saying that the fake is better than original.
I m pretty sure that fake wont last longer ,u may need to re-apply after couple of months

Hello guys
Can someone help me verify if the MX-4 I bought is totally legit, I bought it on this website
The code did work and it prompt me to give out my details to join the raffle but I became paranoid when I exit my phone's browser (Chrome) to double-check if the Info I gave is correct, then once I returned to the browser, my phone reloaded the page and suddenly I saw the orange indicator that the "MX-4 I bought is a counterfeit". It came out of nowhere, and I was pretty confident that the MX-4 I bought is original, even the reviews from the website/shop confirm it, all of their QR codes worked without a problem. I double-checked even the box itself and its logos especially the "PC games Hardware" has its "DAS HARDWARE MAGAZIN FÜR PC SPIELER" albeit blurry.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 15
Hello guys
Can someone help me verify if the MX-4 I bought is totally legit, I bought it on this website
The code did work and it prompt me to give out my details to join the raffle but I became paranoid when I exit my phone's browser (Chrome) to double-check if the Info I gave is correct, then once I returned to the browser, my phone reloaded the page and suddenly I saw the orange indicator that the "MX-4 I bought is a counterfeit". It came out of nowhere, and I was pretty confident that the MX-4 I bought is original, even the reviews from the website/shop confirm it, all of their QR codes worked without a problem. I double-checked even the box itself and its logos especially the "PC games Hardware" has its "DAS HARDWARE MAGAZIN FÜR PC SPIELER" albeit blurry.
What do you guys think?
jmjxperia jmjxperia

Hello guys
What do you guys think?
Its original. QR codes are unique , it can only be used once .Maybe that's the reason it showed that counterfeit warning

Its original. QR codes are unique , it can only be used once .Maybe that's the reason it showed that counterfeit warning
qr code should not work if you really apply your name and send your receipt in that form. if you just check by go by link and not apply form after that - it should work as long as you want. tried 4 times same code - no counterfeit message at all. im just think 90% of users dont apply it, and qr can last for LONG time.

yesterday im buy 8g mx-4 that totally fake. colors of syringe not original, "arctic.DE" on syringe (should be arctic.AC), blurry quality of small letters, etc. and QR code works like a charm without any counterfeit messages.

my suggest to all users to apply a form in that 1000$ lottery, not just check it, so others will know if they buy a counterfeit

Reactions: jmjxperia
qr code should not work if you really apply your name and send your receipt in that form. if you just check by go by link and not apply form after that - it should work as long as you want. tried 4 times same code - no counterfeit message at all. im just think 90% of users dont apply it, and qr can last for LONG time.

yesterday im buy 8g mx-4 that totally fake. colors of syringe not original, "arctic.DE" on syringe (should be arctic.AC), blurry quality of small letters, etc. and QR code works like a charm without any counterfeit messages.

my suggest to all users to apply a form in that 1000$ lottery, not just check it, so others will know if they buy a counterfeit
This is really informative

I bought this one today and i think this is fake xd. The paper is very bad placed (a little diagonally). And it isn't completely glued (in the picture seems worst because i took off the paper but before it looked very similar). I scanned the QR code twice and both times the website showed it was legit. My question is, aren't the codes unique? I asummed that because of this it wouldn't be possible to scan it again. I don't know. How QR verification works exactly?a.jpegb.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.06.53.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.07.10.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.07.24.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.07.54.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.08.17.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-01-05 at 17.08.30.jpeg

Bad news, support said it was fake, unfortunately.
Guess I'll try getting Noctua NT-H1 or kyronaut since I need it asap.

also for any Filipinos out there, wondering if there's a site that's totally legit, support sent me this

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
I bought this one today and i think this is fake xd. The paper is very bad placed (a little diagonally). And it isn't completely glued (in the picture seems worst because i took off the paper but before it looked very similar). I scanned the QR code twice and both times the website showed it was legit. My question is, aren't the codes unique? I asummed that because of this it wouldn't be possible to scan it again. I don't know. How QR verification works exactly?View attachment 426View attachment 427View attachment 428View attachment 429View attachment 430View attachment 431View attachment 432View attachment 433
Box packaging is hard to recognise whether it's fake or legit.

I purchased a 4g tube from Amazon (Seller Platinum Micro Inc) this week. I looked it over and noticed the "PC Games" logo was off. Upon closer examination, it's just swirls that resemble the shape, but does not actually say "PC Games". The QR code does have the sticker, and it took me to the site where it says the drawing is over but that it's an authentic product.

I saw a recent video on YouTube in Russian that had shown off a very similar fake to what I have.

I'm returning it to Amazon (US) just in case.

I'm thinking it could be fake, what do you guys think?

Included are some pictures: Authentic one is taken from the Arctic website, the other two are from mine.

Attachments

• ArcticFake3.jpg
    ArcticFake3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • ArcticFake2.jpg
    ArcticFake2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Authentic.jpg
    Authentic.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
I purchased a 4g tube from Amazon (Seller Platinum Micro Inc) this week. I looked it over and noticed the "PC Games" logo was off. Upon closer examination, it's just swirls that resemble the shape, but does not actually say "PC Games". The QR code does have the sticker, and it took me to the site where it says the drawing is over but that it's an authentic product.

I saw a recent video on YouTube in Russian that had shown off a very similar fake to what I have.

I'm returning it to Amazon (US) just in case.

I'm thinking it could be fake, what do you guys think?

Included are some pictures: Authentic one is taken from the Arctic website, the other two are from mine.
Box-type packaging is hard to recognize whether it's fake or original because it has no seal.The seller can replace the syringe if he wants to. Syringe has some code printed on it, do check that.

Hello, I recently bought MX-4 4g and I noticed some disturbing things and I numbered them in the picture No. 1 I note that the color of the best value area is a different ,it is not blue as I see in the reviews, No. 2 in the hardware area. I cannot read the last small line Due to the poor quality of the text, No. 3 the back barcode It appears that it is glued in some way to the package and not printed on it. Please, someone check my product becaue idont understand the site

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Sponsored