Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where can I buy a Hard Disk Tray for Corsair Carbide 175R?

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I recently bought Corsair Carbide 175R case from amazon and it only had one hard disk tray in it so I want one more I can't find one online. Can anyone provide links from which I can buy one in India?

Okay, so I finally bought it :)
I had to email Corsair India and they responded to my email asking me to send money to their bank account and then send them the transaction details along with the address to ship the products and finally I got it.

It took 9 days to arrive after my payment. They do not send a confirmation mail after payment, if you want a tracking ID you need to e-mail manually, otherwise forget that part. I'm glad I bought it. Also Packaging was good, don't worry about that. ❤️

IMG_20211117_180620.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pr0ph3t
It took 9 days to arrive after my payment. They do not send a confirmation mail after payment, if you want a tracking ID you need to e-mail manually, otherwise forget that part. I'm glad I bought it. Also Packaging was good, don't worry about that. ❤️

View attachment 411
Yeah I'm not sure i guess i got the tracking id in the reply email. Product is from Corsair so will be of good quality but customer service is provided by Corsair india so maybe bad.