Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

where do you buy games ?

In my opinion best place is g2troll.com simply because it does the job (inform about all the deals) and you are getting free steam giftcards for uing them. You only need to upvote deals that you like, they give you points, you exchange points to free giftcards. seems cool

Steam does give out some games for free although it is a rare phenomenon. Sometimes I buy CD key from sites like Kinguin or Amazon, they are comparatively cheaper.

All my games I get on Steam...but I've claimed a lot of free ones from the Epic Games store.... and I guess there's the odd exception like Apex Legends on Origins or Warzone on Blizzard... but yeah mostly steam. If you check their specials page you can find some huge discounts on recent games. Fractured but Whole is only $12.50 right now.
This PC I built in October has no optical drive so...

Reactions: Tutman and Aromal
All my games I get on Steam...but I've claimed a lot of free ones from the Epic Games store.... and I guess there's the odd exception like Apex Legends on Origins or Warzone on Blizzard... but yeah mostly steam. If you check their specials page you can find some huge discounts on recent games. Fractured but Whole is only $12.50 right now.
Optical Drives!:confused: Those days of buying games CDs!

• Haha
Reactions: Aromal
Yea i forgot about Epic and GOG and humble bundle also have freebies every so often.

BTW the Razer Cortex Game Booster has a built in section under Deals tab that has daily updated free game giveaways! And you can even add items to your steam watch list on there too!