Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where should I go?

littlewit

Dec 31, 2016
I'll do a bigger trip abroad some time 2017 but i'm looking for ideas for a small photography excursion some place nice that doesn't take a bunch of money and 20hrs flight in the mean time. Right now my #1 idea is to just take a train out to the rockies, since I'm living just north of Edmonton and haven't hit up the mountains yet. I'm still mulling that over as a long weekend type deal, but I'm open to exploring anywhere that I can get to relatively quick (let's say 8hrs or less travel...

Where should I go?

Prague seems to me the most beautiful place for a photo tour. A couple of months ago, my friend and I decided to visit London to walk around and shoot content for our blog. But we had very little time and money for this journey. We found a site for free walking tour London where we found cool walking tours. During this tour, we took a lot of photos, shot very cool content, and the coolest thing is that this tour was free, and we saw a lot of cool sights. I can say that it was the best trip, and the photos turned out just gorgeous.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts