Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best laptop brand in India?

• Apple

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • HP

• ASUS

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Dell

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Lenovo

• Acer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG

• Others

• Total voters
Featured 

Which is the overall best laptop brand in India?

Best Laptop Brand in India.jpg
Alright, this is something I have wanted to discuss for a long time. I know that nothing is perfect in this world but when it comes to gadgets that we use for our daily needs, we need to have some trust on it. There are many laptop brands in the market and recently smartphone manufacturers have also joined the game. This community has thousands of members, everyone will have some experience or exposure to any one brand.

Please take a few minutes to share your views on laptop brands and a brand you can recommend to a friend blindly (if any :p )

Also, there is a poll along with this thread! I've added some mainstream manufacturers in the list, vote for your favorite brand.

Last edited:
Casual gamer, Full-time UX designer & technology enthusiast 🤗
View all 1 featured items
Asus laptops might not often take the top spot, but usually warrant a medal placing due to their fantastic all-around capabilities. The current crop of its laptops includes thin and light Zenbooks, affordable Chromebooks, and powerful gaming machines like the incredible 2020 ROG Zephyrus G14

Should I Get A Gaming Pc Or Laptop: Updated Info In 2022​

Desktop gaming PCs are superior for future-proofing, with potential overhauls – whether you need an unused design card, more memory, or additional capacity—usually a distant cry from most gaming tablets.

At most, you’ll be able to alter the memory and capacity, and you will be able to choose diverse center components, but you won’t get as much choice as a desktop buyer would.

The ultimate vital advantage for PC buyers is fetched. PCs are nearly continuously cheaper than laptop reciprocals.

This is often because PC producers don’t need to calculate within the fetched of crushing everything interior a little chassis – and PC firms don’t ought to incorporate screens, consoles, and mice.

Here’s a prime example: The Chillblast Combination RTX 3060 Ti costs £1,359 and incorporates an RTX 3060 Ti design center, a Center i5 CPU, 16GB of memory, a 250GB SSD, and a 2TB difficult disk – all interior an in vogue case with the bounty of update room.

Image of the Chillblast Combination RTX 2060 Super PC If you need an identical gaming portable workstation, a machine like the Chillblast Apparition incorporates the RTX 2080 (which is less capable than the Ti) nearby comparable CPU, capacity, and memory – but it costs closer to £2,299.

Which is the overall best laptop brand in India?

There are a plethora of laptop brands in the Indian market, and it can be difficult to determine which one is the best. We’ve looked at the various factors that are important when choosing a laptop and compiled a list of the six best laptop brands in India.

1. Dell

Dell is one of the most popular laptop brands in India and for good reason. They offer a wide range of laptops, from budget-friendly options to high-end devices. Dell laptops are known for their quality and durability, and they come with a variety of features that are perfect for students and busy professionals.

2. HP

HP is another well-known laptop brand that offers a range of devices for all types of users. HP laptops are known for their performance and features, and they come with some of the best specs in the market. If you’re looking for a laptop that can handle heavy-duty tasks, then HP is the perfect option for you.

3. Lenovo

Lenovo is a Chinese laptop brand that has gained a lot of popularity in India in recent years. They offer a wide range of laptops, including gaming laptops, business laptops, and student laptops. Lenovo laptops are known for their quality and durability, and they come with a variety of features that are perfect for students and busy professionals.

4. Asus

Asus is a Taiwanese laptop brand that offers a range of laptops, including gaming laptops, business laptops, and student laptops. Asus laptops are known for their quality and durability, and they come with a variety of features that are perfect for students and busy professionals.

5. Apple

Apple is a well-known laptop brand that is popular all over the world. They offer a range of laptops, including MacBooks and iPads. Apple laptops are known for their quality and durability, and they come with a variety of features that are perfect for students and busy professionals.

6. Acer

Acer is a Taiwanese laptop brand that offers a range of laptops, including gaming laptops, business laptops, and student laptops. Acer laptops are known for their quality and durability, and they come with a variety of features that are perfect for students and busy professionals.

Conclusion

It is difficult to declare a single "best" laptop brand, as the best option for each individual depends on their specific needs and preferences. However, overall, Apple laptops are often considered to be some of the best options on the market, thanks to their high quality and innovative design. Asus and HP are also popular laptop brands in India, with a range of models to suit a variety of needs.

SEO, Web Design & Inbound Internet Marketing Company | Incrementors

View attachment 505
Alright, this is something I have wanted to discuss for a long time. I know that nothing is perfect in this world but when it comes to gadgets that we use for our daily needs, we need to have some trust on it. There are many laptop brands in the market and recently smartphone manufacturers have also joined the game. This community has thousands of members, everyone will have some experience or exposure to any one brand.

Please take a few minutes to share your views on laptop brands and a brand you can recommend to a friend blindly (if any :p )

Also, there is a poll along with this thread! I've added some mainstream manufacturers in the list, vote for your favorite brand.

The problem is every brand has so many line-ups.

It is wise to rank line-ups.
The top3 line-ups according to me are:

1. Thinkpad from Lenovo
2. XPS from DELL
3. Zenbook from Asus

View attachment 505

For me it will be LG, Lenovo, HP. Because these are the ones with a lot of certification and all.. But I do thnk that if you are getting a good laptop which is repairable, by repairable I mean not having to deal with too much glues, like keyboard is glued in then you can say its repairable.

So repair will always be the first priority while buying a laptop for 5+ years, second priority will be quality of parts. I know LG has good parts because I am currently using an lg gram and it does not age in an equal way to other laptops. By aging I mean keyboard becomes mushy, laptop feels slower etc. These symptoms are not there in LG gram.

Reactions: Preet Patel
One more thing is that apart from desined to fail hardware, if you really take care of it. Macbook from apple is also a good choice. Macbook have good battery backup, good keyboard and also ofc a good screen with a premium built quality of the chassis.

Why I am saying to take care of macbook is that one drop of water in trackpad is enough to blow up your CPU.and I have proof to back it up

Personally, I've found Dell and HP to be reliable options, with their laptops offering a good balance of performance, durability, and value for money. However, it ultimately depends on individual preferences and specific needs.
I was just wondering how you did on that; it's always insightful to hear about others' experiences and recommendations when it comes to tech purchases.
On another note, if you're still in the market for a laptop, I have a suggestion. I recently came across what I believe is the best laptop for Photoshop on a budget.

Last edited:

Sponsored