Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who uses iPhone and why?

I used to use iPhones because my first Android phone was an S2. It was fine, but the battery began to crap out fast and became really slow. I switched back to Android with the S7 and loved it. Apple was fine, just really restricting in what you can actually do with it.

I think many people (including me) are using iPhones because of their good usability. They are user friendly for young and older people. But I have to say that I used a smartphone with the OS Android for quite half a year and switched again to iPhone (because it was a present) and now I hate iPhones. The battery is soooooooo bad and the quality of the photos worse than on other phones (like Samsung).

iPhone is much more better then Android (my opinion). I enjoyed using it. It has user friendly, has less unnecessary features than android, definitely better security & many more exciting facility which is hard to find in android. These are enough to attract anyone towards iPhones.

Reactions: pr0ph3t
iPhone is much more better then Android (my opinion). I enjoyed using it. It has user friendly, has less unnecessary features than android, definitely better security & many more exciting facility which is hard to find in android. These are enough to attract anyone towards iPhones.
Yeah once you got into the Apple ecosystem than its hard to go back

I personally find iPhones way better than Android – the user-friendliness, fewer unnecessary features, top-notch security, and a bunch of cool facilities make it a winner for me. Recently upgraded to the iPhone 13, and it's just added more excitement to the mix! 📱✨