Drag to reposition cover

[Solved] Best budget Graphics Card with no extra power requirements

Tutman

Private Rank 1
May 7, 2020
USA
I currently have a Geforce GT 740 and want to upgrade but have budget restraints. Looking for at least 4gb and prefer to only have motherboard power consumption but only one power plug needed will not be a deal breaker! Any suggestions? (Wish I could afford the latest and greatest!)

Abhiram Shibu

Private Rank 2
Jan 1, 2017
I currently have a Geforce GT 740 and want to upgrade but have budget restraints. Looking for at least 4gb and prefer to only have motherboard power consumption but only one power plug needed will not be a deal breaker! Any suggestions? (Wish I could afford the latest and greatest!)
I think, the best you can get for that price is, just a 1050ti (i am not talking dimensions).

Reactions: Arjun Chandran

RayThePurple

Private Rank 1
May 7, 2020
Florida, USA
I built my <$1000 PC in October and went with an EVGA 1660 Ti SC Gaming Ultra at the suggestion of my tech guru...who pretty much decided the entire parts list. It's about $270 including rebate, I'm pretty satisfied with it. It takes an extra connector from the PSU.

Reactions: Tutman

Tutman

Private Rank 1
May 7, 2020
USA
I built my <$1000 PC in October and went with an EVGA 1660 Ti SC Gaming Ultra at the suggestion of my tech guru...who pretty much decided the entire parts list. It's about $270 including rebate, I'm pretty satisfied with it. It takes an extra connector from the PSU.
Is that a larger sized card? I don't have too much case room, with a mini atx motherboard.

Reactions: Arjun Chandran

madkataw

Private Rank 1
May 3, 2020
I would prefer GTX1650 because thats the best Nvidia option without additional power requirement. Im not sure about AMDs offerings and models.

Reactions: Tutman
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
faisalrbn Whats The best Graphic Card for under $500? Graphic Cards 4
Scythe Best GPU for the money. Graphic Cards 0
jmjxperia Graphics Requirement Site Graphic Cards 4

Topics You Missed

Advertisement

Trending Now