Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Solved Bypass FRP in Samsung Galaxy J2 (J200G)

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I have asked for help in Resetting Factory Lock Protection on my friend's Samsung Galaxy J2 here. Since nobody here could help me with that I found a solution for it and it works, for this process, you will need a PC with the following softwares installed.

Download and Install:
After installing SideSync, open it then click on start. Then connect your phone to your computer using data cable (make sure it is powered and it should be at the "verify account" window), when it is successfully connected you will see a popup on your phone asking you to choose an app, chose Chrome and visit bit.ly/j2arctotal then on your J2 download all the files in this Mediafire folder by visiting the link below.

• MediaFire (Download All files in this folder to you Samsung Galaxy J2)

Then visit here and click on the Samsung Galaxy App icon, this will launch the app on your phone. Now on this app search ES File Explorer and install it (You will need to login to your Samsung account to download the app if you don't have one then simply register one).
After installing it open ES Explorer and go to the downloads folder of your phone, there you can see all the app you downloaded from the link above.
Simply install all these apps and lastly install "account_login_forums.arctotal.com.apk". After installing that, open it and click on the three dots on the top right and select "Browser sign in". Sign in with any Google account and restart your phone now it won't ask for the old account.
Skip every step and go to the settings then reset your phone. That's all now you have bypassed FRP lock, enjoy!

If you have any issues with this trick post below and be sure to join our community if you haven't already.

Sponsored