Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can room air coolers damage electronics?

pr0ph3t

Expert
⚔️ MOD
Dec 30, 2016
I was thinking about buying a room air cooler, the ones that use water for cooling. And I'm having a thought that whether it can damage any electronics in the room like laptops or desktops? Has anyone experienced such a problem?

Evaporative air coolers produce, moister airflow that gradually raises the humidity level in your room but not too much that can damage your devices. On the other hand, Air coolers intake fresh, dry air.

You may reduce the humidity in your room by following some simple guidelines.
  • Ventilation in the room.
  • Use charcoal briquettes in the room.
  • Do not plant in the room.

I was thinking about buying a room air cooler, the ones that use water for cooling. And I'm having a thought that whether it can damage any electronics in the room like laptops or desktops? Has anyone experienced such a problem?
As long as you have windows open and room is not too cold.. like there is some metal which is below room temperature significantly, it won't affect. Just a note if turned off electroinics is somehow taken from somewhere cold into a room with high amount of humidity, then it will be a problem..

Implementing AMP for existing websites may be a difficult task for web developers. Having AMP implemented means the need to maintain two versions of the same website, the standard HTML version and the AMP version. If you are using any Content Management System (CMS) for your website then there are different plugins that can be used to implement AMP in your website. All transactional websites such as e-commerce websites and bank websites need long-term AMP support and only time will tell if Google will encourage such websites to use AMP mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-social-media-app.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Topics You Missed

Latest Posts